Wednesday, 9 November 2011

The Darkest Day In MY LiFe

Its 3 yrs now, u left all of us & went away with smile by throwing us into dark...
Still every moment i had with you is passing as its happening daily...
How can i Forget the days u palyed with us, cooking For us..
Complaining about Mom & Dad for everything with u...
Lying down in your lap when i am depressed...
The moments I hugged & shared my happiness...
The moments when you holded, & told you will take care when we are down...
Every moment is jst a memory now… :(:(

Don’t know hw I’m writing, never thought what am I writing
Falling short of words, when it comes to my feel abt u
Hw I can I say in words what I feel for u…
I am missing a teacher, a guide, a counsilor, more than any thing a very BEST FRIEND Friend of mine.
Inka gurthosthunae undee…
"Rey Nani Em chesthunav?..." 
"Moddu Bidda..."
"Chinna ila raa..." antoo Nuv Pilavadum...
Asalu  lev antea namma lekunna babai, netho spend chesina time antha just memory ga migilipoindee, 20 yrs anubhandum mattilo kalisipoindee .…

I remembered d days when my frnds feel jeoulous of me, by seeing ur care...

They always say Swetha you are lucky, you have a very good family..
We Never Bothered about our future when you are their with us...
Now there are no one to take care of us, as like you...
Emoemo cheppalanundi…. Kanee matalu ravatleedu..
Namma buddi kavatleedu nuvu levantae, maaku dooramayyavantae…
Kanee enduko anipisthondee, nuv mathotae unnavani, ekkada unna maa gurinchae allochisthavanee….
Asalu mamakarum entha cheddadi kadaa… manalni manaku durum chesthundee…
No one can replays ur place in our hearts…
No one can care more than u in our lives…

U r always there deep in my thoughts...
U r d best one in my life babai… 
         ..................Love you…Missing you….  Forever babai…..........
                                                                                               With Tears
                                                                                                     Nee
                                                                                                  Swetha....   
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment